SP-VT006 High Purity Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinol /Ubidecarenone) 99% CAS: 303-98-0 with Competitive Price
Co Q10 5%; 10%; 20%; 98%
Appearance: Yellow to orange crystal free-flowing powder
Coenzyme Q10, also known as ubiquinone, ubidecarenone, coenzyme Q, and abbreviated at times to CoQ10, is a naturally-occurring compound located in every cell in the body. Coenzyme Q10, or merely CoQ10, plays a key role in producing energy in the mitochondria, the part of a cell responsible for the production of energy in the form of ATP. Coenzyme Q10, in some cases referred to merely as CoQ10, is synthesized inside our bodies, it is also known to be found in meats, particularly in the heart, such as pork, chicken and beef, and many oils.
Levels of CoQ10 in your body decrease as you age. CoQ10 levels have also been found to be lower in people with certain conditions, such as heart disease, and in those who take cholesterol-lowering drugs called statins.
CoQ10 is found in meat, fish and nuts. The amount of CoQ10 found in these dietary sources, however, isn’t enough to significantly increase CoQ10 levels in your body.
CoQ10 dietary supplements are available as capsules, chewable tablets, liquid syrups, wafers and by IV. CoQ10 might help prevent or treat certain heart conditions, as well as migraine headaches.
More research is underway which indicates the interest in the ingredient is not wavering. It indicates 12 studies are currently underway researching the effects of CoQ10 relating to issues including ALS, Mitochondrial Disease, Preeclampsia and others. CoQ10, while no longer veiled in supplier secrecy, remains a dynamic ingredient with a promising future.
● Heart conditions. CoQ10 has been shown to improve symptoms of congestive heart failure. Although findings are mixed, CoQ10 might help reduce blood pressure. Some research also suggests that when combined with other nutrients, CoQ10 might aid recovery in people who’ve had bypass and heart valve surgeries.
● Diabetes. Although more studies are needed, some research suggests that CoQ10 may help reduce low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and total cholesterol levels in people with diabetes, lowering their risk of heart disease.
● Parkinson’s disease. Recent research suggests that even high doses of CoQ10 don’t seem to improve symptoms in people with Parkinson’s disease.
● Statin-induced myopathy. Some research suggests that CoQ10 might help ease the muscle weakness and pain sometimes associated with taking statins.
● Migraines. Some research suggests that CoQ10 might decrease the frequency of these headaches.
● Physical performance. Because CoQ10 is involved in energy production, it’s believed that this supplement might improve your physical performance. However, research in this area has produced mixed results.
1.Excellent stability-Double micro-coating technology was applied to the production of CoQ10 Beadlet.
2. Free-flowing Granules for easy mixing is very good for absorbing in body.
Inside: Vacuumed aseptic PE bags/aluminum foil bags, 25kgs or 20KGS /box
Or 5kg/Alu tin. 2tins/Box
Packages size can also be offered as customer requirements
Used for coloration and fortification of food, beverage, health products etc. Be applied to direct compression and hard capsule.